Default solution folder, feel free to edit or delete it.

Paying Your Enrollment Deposit (EDR)
Admitted students to the Michigan Ross can pay their enrollment deposit (EDR) by visiting Wolverine Access.  This deposit is required for all students ...
Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 10:20 AM
How can I contact the Office of Admissions?
You can contact our office by calling (734) 763-5796 and selecting Option 1 for the Office of Admissions. Prompts Option 1 - Full-time MBA Option...
Tue, May 16, 2017 at 2:14 PM
How do I check my Michigan residency status?
Contact the Residency office at 734-764-1400. Residency information also is available online at
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Where can I find information about Ann Arbor?
You can find links to many Ann Arbor resources by visiting
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Where should I send my official documents?
All official documents (transcripts, degree documents, test scores, etc) should be emailed to They can also be mailed to the f...
Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 8:29 AM
Accessing Wolverine Access
For Applicants New to the University (Have not previously applied to UM) First, you will need to create a Friend Account, instructions can be fou...
Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 3:41 PM
Creating A Friend Account
How to Setup a Friend Account 1. Navigate to the Request A Friend Account page. 2. In the Your Email Address field, enter the email address that ...
Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 3:41 PM
What is considered an Official Document?
Transcripts (Undergraduate and Graduate) Domestic InstitutionsTranscripts must be sent directly from the academic institution in a sealed envelop...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 8:19 AM