When you submit your undergraduate University of Michigan transcript, you should ask the Registrar to include documentation showing the grade behind a pass/fail. It is also okay if students ask faculty or departments to send letters to attest to the actual grades.  We recommend that you do not take any of the MAcc program prerequisites as pass/fail.