Admitted students to the Michigan Ross can pay their enrollment deposit (EDR) by visiting Wolverine Access. This deposit is required for all students and secures your place in the program. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable. Once students are enrolled, the deposit can be applied towards tuition in the student's first term unless the student has other aid that covers tuition and fees in full.
Please see the instructions below depending on your current relationship to the University of Michigan.
Current / Past Students of the University of Michigan
Select Student Business from the menu and login using your existing UMICH uniqname and kerberos password. Click the View Decision link, you will be prompted with instructions on how to accept the admissions offer and pay your enrollment deposit. If you are unsure of your uniqname or kerberos password, please contact ITCS Campus Support Desk by email email@example.com or phone (734) 764.4357.
New Students to the University of Michigan
Select New and Prospective Student Business from the menu and login using the friend account credentials that you created when originally accessing your decision. Click the View Decision link, you will be prompted with instructions on how to accept the admissions offer and pay your enrollment deposit.
Third Party Billing Process
If you have a third party wanting to pay your deposit, please follow the steps below. Please note UM does not bill for the enrollment deposit. The company or sponsor can pay the deposit direct by check or credit card but would first need to contact SFS at firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know the deposit is being made. Please identify the student's full name and UM ID.
- Student pays the enrollment deposit
- Student works with Sandy Taylor at Student Financial Services (SFS) (email: email@example.com) to setup third party billing
- Third party provides a voucher to SFS/Sandy stating what they will cover
- SFS/Sandy applies voucher funds to the student's account
- The student is responsible for paying any remaining balance due (ie mandatory fees)
- Once the bill is paid in full, the student can request a refund of any excess funds remaining in the account from the enrollment deposit